Your bedroom is the first thing you see when you wake up every morning.
It sets the tone for the rest of your day. If you open your eyes to clutter, you will start your day feeling overwhelmed. But if you open your eyes to organization just think of the motivation you will feel and how that can carry you through the rest of your day!
Your master bedroom should be your peaceful haven. It should be the place you can go at the end of a long day to unwind, relax and rejuvenate.
Some tips for keeping your bedroom clean and organized:
- Quickly grab anything that belongs in another room in the house. Move these items to the appropriate room.
- Organize your closet and dresser drawers. Be ruthless. If you have not worn it in 6 months donate it to a Goodwill (You ever buy clothes and never wear them? Our taste in clothes constantly evolves so what you wore all the time a year ago you may not even look at twice anymore )
- Recycle or throw away piles of old newspapers
- Straighten up your pile of books
- Vacuum: Don't forget to get into the corners and along the walls and use the extension attachment to clear dust and cobwebs from the ceiling
- Dust all surfaces, headboard, footboards, ceiling fan blades and wall hangings.
- Wash your sheets and make your bed ( be sure to wash your bed sheets at least once per week and take the time to make your bed every morning).
Reclaim your own peaceful haven by organizing your bedroom.
"It is the place where you start and finish your day". You want it to be stress free and relaxing.
Contact Houston Professional Organizer if you need help getting organized
or click here Contact US